Are you awesome? We are hiring:
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
– Set up and organizing meetings and sales visit with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
– Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets set by Top Management.
– Develop and carry out an efficient documentation, reports and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
– Always looking for new solution and system to improve sales process flow.
– Produce and provide monthly reports, presentations and briefs to respective Middle Management.
– To be responsible to any ad-hoc assignment by respective Middle Management.
– Good communication and presentation skills, persuasive and pleasant
– Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
– Posses own transport
– Computer literate
– One year of experience in sales is added advantage
– Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration / Communication or any related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Zara began her career in tech as an electrical engineer with Motorola Malaysia.
Her interest in Apple ecosystem has convinced her to join Terato Tech in 2009 as a product develepor when the company has just started to use Apple SDK for mobile apps development.
As Head of Enterprise App Development at Terato tech, Zara is responsible for developing apps which have reached millions of Malaysians.
Calvin started out learning technology with Microsoft QuickBASIC while he was at a primary school and progressed into web development during his secondary school years.
Since his first year in college, Calvin has been interested in Apple technology which took him into experimenting iPhone apps. He later landed a first permanent job as an iOS developer at Terato Tech in 2009.
Calvin is passionate about transforming existing restaurant management systems into much more efficient and Slurp helps pave the way.
Reza started coding at the age seven, he began reading Fortune and Forbes at twelve, he co-founded the widely popular Malaysian teen portal terato.com at the age of 17, and he started Terato Tech at 25.
Terato now has grown its team of two at the beginning to a forty people at this time. In between his busy schedules to run businesses as well as speaking engagements, Reza has discovered a new hobby of 3D printing.
Register your interest in the form below: